Friday, November 9, 2012

It's been a long time since you came around...

Or, I should say, it's been a really long time since I came along...

Things have been crazy over here at the Wing place. With what, you say? 

Well, my sister had her perfect baby girl. We're pretty stoked about that! I also got to spend some time with my adorable nephews! And we've figured out how to use this whole "google hangout" thing and that was super awesome! I love those little boys (and now that little girl!) so incredibly much!!

Three of the most precious things in my life!!

Our friends Tad and Abby got married!! 

Slightly dark, but we had a great time at their wedding!

Best cake toppers ever!!

We've been watching a lot of football! Go Dawgs and GOOOOO FALCONS!!




We had a pretty awesome Halloween. Actually...we had a few. 
Evan went to a Halloween party at our friends' house, 


then he dressed up at work 


and I dressed up with my work buddies for our monthly potluck dinner! Let's see if you can figure out what I'm gonna be...
I cut holes in a box... 
painted it yellow...

Ok. So I'm a stick of butter. But why?!
Well, obviously, it's because nothing goes better with Paula Deen
than a stick of butter and Smithfield Ham! Yeah...we rocked that Potluck Supper!
Once the sugar high wore off, we did something AWESOME!


WE WENT ON A CRUISE! Ah...so much relaxation packed into 4 days! 

I know this isn't a picture of the boat, but it's my favorite picture of the whole trip! :)
We've got a whole lot going on over the next couple weeks, too, so I'm sorry if it takes me a little while to update the blog again. It seems that I go through a "Daylight Savings Time-Warp" with my blogs, though, so it's entirely possible that I'll fall off the face of the planet until we get to spring forward in time again. Don't hate me because it's too cold outside to type! ;) Kidding, of course! 

But I really might. 

If you're one of the 3 people out there who actually read my blog, remind me to update you on stuff. Unless you're bored, in which case, buy me some craft supplies and a bottle of wine and I'm sure something will come of it! 

See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment