Saturday, November 17, 2012

Update -- Military Care Packages

Hey all,

I know I just posted, like, a minute ago, but I wanted to update you all on how you can help support our Military Care Package project! 


Look to the right side of the page here and you'll see a little PayPal widget. All you have to do is contribute through there! I've set our goal at $200 because I'm still not sure how much it will all cost. 

Anyone care to guess how much this will all cost?

I plan on going to the post office this Tuesday when I'm off work to get a quote. Again, any little bit will help! 

Anything above and beyond the actual shipping costs will either go towards future care packages for his company or to a Military-based charity! 


I really appreciate all of your help and support! Thanks for taking the time to do something to help our men and women overseas! 

To read the original blog post, click here!

- Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment